Voting begins April 15 at 12:01 am.
Here’s how to vote:
1. If you voted before, you need to find the link emailed to you to log in.
- If you can’t find the link, go to the voting page and click on “Already registered” at the top of the ballot. This will resend you the link.
- If you haven’t voted before, you will need to register. You can do this by entering your email address when prompted after voting. Email address must be valid and belong to the person casting the vote to be considered valid. Invalid votes will not be counted.
2. To start, navigate to the category by selecting on the group button, then the category from the drop-down menu.
3. For each category, scroll through the list until the bottom to ensure you see all the entrants. Entries are listed alphabetically. Most categories have between 5 to 10 nominees. A few categories, where competition was tough or votes were tied, may have more than 10.
4. Choose the nominee you think is the best, then click on the green “vote” button next to it.
5. If you haven’t registered or logged in, it will ask for your email address at this time. Enter it and complete the registration process.
6. If you make a mistake, just click on “Change Vote” to fix it.
That’s it! You may only vote one time per category.
Voting ends at 11:59 pm on June 15, 2019.